The billing process for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) and Community Health Centers (CHC) is unique and complex. Community health centers face a number of billing challenges such as accepting minimum payments, sliding fee schedules, county programs and payment plans.
MEDCOR understands the uniqueness of FQHC billing and is expert at the following:
- PPS rates, Share Of Cost (SOC) and Split Billing, Wrap Payments
- Sliding Scale and Self-pay billing
- PPS rate billing for Medicaid and Medicare programs, including Split Billing on primary and secondary payers
- Medicare Advantage Plus
- Medicaid programs including, ADAP, CHIP, PrEP-AP, Medicaid Family Planning, OMH Collaborative Medicaid, CDP, FPACT, CHDP, CPSP and EWC
- Title X, CSR programs, Regional Center billing
- Dental billing
- OB/GYN billing, including labor and delivery
- Behavioral Health, LCSW billing
- Ancillary billing such as Chiropractic, Optometry, Podiatry, PT and Nutrition
- LA CARE – Preferred IPA
- My Health LA
- Healthcare Partners/PA
- Allied Physicians / PIPA
- Cal Optima – MSI/MSN
- Monarch-Prospect_CHOC HA
- ADOC- Talbert-GNP
- IEHP-Central Health
- Northern CA/Partnership
- Alameda Alliance
- Hill Physicians
- NYS Public Health Plans, Fidelis
- NYS Article 28 Clinics
- Financial end-of-month data sets
- Provider Productivity Benchmarking
- Metrics and Dashboards
- Medi-Cal & CMS Coding Audits
UDS reporting and cost reporting available through our affiliate partners.
Transitioning from Pro Bono care to a business model is often difficult and requires experience and understanding of those specific transitional requirements including cultural shift, Information Technology integration and work flow processes. MEDCOR’s strength in this transitional experience is critical to your success.
FQHC specific software platforms
MEDCOR is experienced with a variety of EHR/EMR software platforms. Click here to see the complete list.