We only hire the best! Are you good at what you do? Think you have what it takes to work at MEDCOR Revenue Services? We are an expanding medical billing company located in Anaheim and are looking for focused, solid medical billers that want to grow with us.
We have two full time positions:
- Payment Poster
- Full Revenue Cycle Biller
Primary Care, Internal Med or Family Practice biller with Full Revenue Cycle experience
Position requires knowledge of all insurance types including HMO, PPO, and Private insurance, Medicare, Secondaries, Medi-Cal and Cal Optima. Candidate must be able to multi-task and work independently.
NEW GRADS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT
3 – 5 years collection and billing experience, no new grads
Recent MEDI-CAL work experience with Fpact, CDP, FQHC, or CHC clinics
EMR and or cloud computing practice management software with various platforms such as eClinical, NextGen, Advanced MD, EPIC, Allscripts, Practice Fusion, Kareo, etc.
Core Competence and Responsibilities include:
- Post charges, payments, and adjustments
- Expert at claims follow up, appeals, collections, and account audits.
- Strong knowledge of claims, denials, appeals and collection procedures
- Request authorizations, Retro-Authorizations, Extensions, and CPT code changes
- Accurately interpret information on EOB’s, RA’s, Denials, and all other correspondence from third party payers.
- Send statements for outstanding balances.
- Answer billing correspondence and telephone calls regarding applicable accounts.
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 codes and modifiers
- Efficiency with data entry and 10-key
- Computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Excellent time management and people skills
PLEASE NOTE: if selected, you will be required to test on site by actual billing performance.
Please read the minimum qualifications carefully. Applicants whose resume does not clearly demonstrate competency in medical billing will not be considered.
For experienced billing and data entry employment opportunities please email or fax your resume in a pdf format to:
Executive Vice President
Fax #: 714-221-8865